We hope you find comfort and peace in our Churches. Whatever, or whoever is on your mind, be still before God, who cares for you and those you love.
Please follow these simple guidelines when visiting Church for private prayer:
- Please do not enter if you or a member of your household has Covid-19 symptoms or is self-isolating.
- Please sanitise your hands on entry to the church and when you leave.
- Please remain 2 metres away from any other person.
- Please take a chair from the unused stack as indicated and return it to the used stack for cleaning when you have finished with it.
- Please avoid touching anything except the chair you are using.
- Please do not enter the chancel area of the church.
If you require any further information please contact the Churchwardens or Beccy – 01962 779845 email@example.com
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.