The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will take effect in the UK in May 2018. It replaces the existing law on data protection (the Data Protection Act 1998) and gives individuals more rights and protection in how their personal data is used by organisations.
What are we doing to protect your personal data?
GDPR Workshop – 5thMarch 2018
- Revd.Alex Pease
- Robin Greenwood (PCC Representative)
- Gerry Stacey (Data Protection Officer)
- Beccy Clark (Parish Administrator)
March 2018 – Itchen Valley Parish Data Protection Audit commenced.
- IVP Data Audit completed.
- Data Consent Form uploaded to website and circulated as paper copies.
- Databases updated following data preferences.
- UTX Consent Forms updated
- Baptism Forms updated
- Wedding Forms Updated
- Funeral, Thanksgiving and Interment Forms updated.