If you have booked to attend the Parish Communion service at St Mary’s tomorrow, these are the guidelines and the service book to download.
Service sheets will not be given out so please either download or print the service sheet from here.
We look forward to welcoming you to our public service of Holy Communion this Sunday. There are changes that you need to be aware of before coming to the service.
The current guidelines from the C of E stipulates the wearing of face coverings when inside our churches, only removing it to take the bread during Holy Communion. Please bring your own face covering to wear.
1. Only those pre-booked can attend a service, due to limited numbers. A record of your attendance will be kept for 21 days.
2. Please do not attend if you have had any coronavirus symptoms in the last 14 days or are self-isolating.
3. We will comply with NHS Test and Trace.
4. Please wear a face covering when inside our churches. Use hand rub before and after touching your face covering.
5. Arriving at the service; please maintain 2m distance from others, as you wait for the sidesman to direct you into church to use the hand sanitiser.
6. Households will be seated together.
7. Individuals will be seated separately.
8. The service sheet is attached, please print off and bring with you or download and view on your device.
9. There will be no singing by the congregation during the service.
10. There will be no peace through physical contact.
11. Receiving Holy Communion; each communicant should sanitise their hands before standing in front of the altar rail to receive bread only. In silence the rector will drop a wafer into your hand. Please then return to your seat.
12. As you leave church please use the hand sanitiser.
13. On leaving church please do not congregate and maintain a social distance of 2m at all times.
14. If you have any feedback please contact Beccy.
Additional Guidelines for Singing Outside:
- Please keep masks on while in the Church and only remove them while outside.
- Please use both doors
- Please maintain social distancing at all times
- Please do not face other people when singing
- Please use sanitiser when returning to the Church.
- Please try not to project your voices when singing together