Please only come to the service of Evensong if you have registered with Alex or Beccy.
Although music will be played at the beginning and end of the service, there will be no singing. All the prayers will be spoken. Please see the general instructions for attending worship confirmed by our Covid Committee below.
In particular, please do not forget to wear face coverings – these are obligatory for all members of the congregation.
Please see below the link to the service book you can either download and print it or view it on screen. We will not be handing out service books at the service.
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow
We look forward to welcoming you to our public service of Evensong this Sunday. There are changes that you need to be aware of before coming to the service.
The current guidelines from the C of E strongly advises the wearing of face coverings when inside our churches. Please bring your own face covering to wear.
Government guidance advises those who are clinically vulnerable or over 70, to stay at home as much as possible to minimise contact with others outside their household. The PCC has taken measures to ensure attendees are safe along the “Covid safe” guidelines. However, if you are in a vulnerable group please think carefully about your personal risk and by attending you confirm you have accepted personal responsibility for such risk.
- Only those pre-booked can attend a service, due to limited numbers. A record of your attendance will be kept for 21 days.
- Please do not attend if you have had any coronavirus symptoms in the last 14 days or are self-isolating.
- We will comply with NHS Test and Trace.
- Please wear a face covering when inside our churches. Use hand rub before and after touching your face covering.
- Arriving at the service; please maintain 2m distance from others, as you wait for the sidesman to direct you into church to use the hand sanitiser.
- Households will be seated together.
- Individuals will be seated separately.
- The service sheet will be emailed to you (above), please print off and bring with you or download and view on your device.
- There will be no singing during the service.
- There will be no peace through physical contact.
- As you leave church please use the hand sanitiser.
- On leaving church please do not congregate and maintain a social distance of 2m at all times.
- If you have any feedback please contact Beccy.