If you are not joining us in person please do join us by Zoom for Parish Communion from St Mary’s, Easton at 10am tomorrow. The link for Zoom will be sent out before the service tomorrow.
Please only come to the service in person if you have registered with Alex or Beccy.
Please remember that face coverings are obligatory for members of the congregation who are present in the church building. Please see below the general information about our services which has been agreed by our Covid 19 Committee.
A recording of the service will also be available later in the day on our YouTube page. If you do not wish to be included in the recording please let us know by email at the end of the service.
Please see below the link to the service book which also contains the words to the songs we will be singing is below, you can either download and print it or view it on screen. We will not be handing out service sheets.
We look forward to seeing and hearing you tomorrow
We look forward to welcoming you to our public service of Holy Communion this Sunday. There are changes that you need to be aware of before coming to the service.
The current guidelines from the C of E strongly advises the wearing of face coverings when inside our churches, only removing it to take the bread during Holy Communion. Please bring your own face covering to wear.
Government guidance advises those who are clinically vulnerable or over 70, to stay at home as much as possible to minimise contact with others outside their household. The PCC has taken measures to ensure attendees are safe along the “Covid safe” guidelines. However, if you are in a vulnerable group please think carefully about your personal risk and by attending you confirm you have accepted personal responsibility for such risk.
- Only those pre-booked can attend a service, due to limited numbers. A record of your attendance will be kept for 21 days.
- Please do not attend if you have had any coronavirus symptoms in the last 14 days or are self-isolating.
- We will comply with NHS Test and Trace.
- Please wear a face covering when inside our churches. Use hand rub before and after touching your face covering.
- Arriving at the service; please maintain 2m distance from others, as you wait for the sidesman to direct you into church to use the hand sanitiser.
- Households will be seated together.
- Individuals will be seated separately.
- The service sheet will be emailed to you, please print off and bring with you or download and view on your device.
- There will be no singing during the service.
- There will be no peace through physical contact.
- Receiving Holy Communion; each communicant should sanitise their hands before standing in front of the altar rail to receive bread only. In silence the rector will drop a wafer into your hand. Please then return to your seat.
- As you leave church please use the hand sanitiser.
- On leaving church please do not congregate and maintain a social distance of 2m at all times.
- If you have any feedback please contact Beccy.